If you don't already have a social media policy in place for your company, my advice is: stop what you're doing, and create one today.
Because not only does a social media policy help manage your brand and give guidance and comfort to your staff on their responsibilities, its also a key business risk management issues that will help to show your governance of the risk in the (these days not-so) rare chance of issue/breach.
Few tips to create your social media policy:
1. Make it easy to follow
2. Give clear instructions on what is guidance and what are mandatory Do's & Dont's
3. Consult legal and compliance teams
4. Advise on company's sensitive and confidential information
5. Provide a standard disclaimer for staff to use
6. Keep negative (especially controversial) discussions offline
7. Content shared should align with standard employee policies and company values